Monday, November 7, 2011

Condo!

On October 20th, Troy and I looked at some condos. We liked one of them, so we applied. On Monday, the 24th, we were told that we were approved, and on Wednesday, the 26th, we got the keys!


*Disclaimer: Troy and I are not living together. We are both on the lease, but he's not moving in until we're married.


It's pretty fun, but I don't have a tv or internet yet. Basically, when I have a few minutes to spare before work, I play with my cat or sit on the couch, staring out the window. Oh yes, so awesome...haha.


Here are some pictures! (Please excuse the clutter. I'm not completely moved in yet.)





















My room


Bedroom #2





My laundry room-Troy and his dad are putting in new flooring, shelves, a table, and painting the walls










My roommate/baby Gracie
My "YAY" face

No comments: