Saturday, October 22, 2011

Again?!

*Sigh*




Okay. Where to start.







I get school for free while my mom works at GCU. She'll be done and out of there by next October. By then, I'll still have 2 1/2 years of school left, which comes out to over $38,000. I do not want to be in school forever, nor do I want a loan that hefty. Plus, I'm not 100% about teaching.

My mom suggested that I do a program like the Bachelor's of Communication program. It has half as many credits, and I'd be done by 08/11/2013 instead of 04/2013. Now, if I double up, I'll be done by 04/21/2013. By doing this, I'd be paying around $10,000. As long as you have a Bachelor's, it doesn't really matter. You can at least get hired. My dad has his degree in Recreational Management or something like that, yet he became a pharmaceutical representative. Later, if I decide that I do want to teach, I can get my Master's in education.

Maybe I'll want to be a pharmacy technician...I don't know. With my job, my trainee license is good for 2 years, and then I'll have to have a license. Some people go to school for it, but Troy's mom bought the book, studied hard, and then went and took (and passed) the test.

I just want to be done. School is so stressful and I'm tired of it. Tireddddddddddd.





On another note, look who got braces!

No comments: