Saturday, October 22, 2011

Disneyland!

I love Disneyland. It's one of my favorite places in the world. This time was my first time going in 9 years, and my first time going to California Adventures as well. We got there when it opened (8) and left a few minutes before they closed (which is at midnight). I went on all of the rides I wanted except for Pirates of the Caribbean, which was closed, and Space Mountain. The line was 70 minutes long, so we got a fast pass, but it wasn't good until between 11 pm and midnight. By then, I was exhausted and tired. I think the last ride I went on was Mr. Toad's Wild Ride around 6:30. Here are some pictures!








This car reminds me of The Aristocats!













































My mom and I were cold and tired at this point.

































Someone was trying to take pictures of me sleeping...so this is how I responded to that. LSHTMSFOAIDMT (Laughing so hard that my sombrero falls off and I drop my taco. I got that from Pinterest...).







No comments: