Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am alive!

I still don't have internet, and I've been pretty busy these last few months. Here's what I've been up to:

-wedding stuff
-ordered and addressed invites as well as inserts (to be mailed out soon)
-hired a DJ
-hired a florist/decorating lady
-hired a makeup artist
-picked up my dress
-set up alterations
-did our registries


-house stuff
-finished unpacking, but now we are starting to move Troy's stuff over


-work
-graduated from training and now am trying to make it through the on-the-job
training process


-other
-joined a gym
-got a 2012 Nissan Versa last Saturday!
-AAAAND Troy got me something I've been wanting for awhile, but have been using
my money for wedding stuff...a 4th generation 64gb ipod touch! He got this on
Friday night.








76 days to go!

No comments: