Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Just Venting

So, my mom told me to move out. I've been wanting to move out for years, but I figured that since we're getting married in April, it'd be smarter to save my money and get a reliable car. I would've had a reliable car a loooong time ago...but, remember when I killed my foot? Yeah, because of that DANG FOOT, I was jobless for 2 years (unless you count Save the Family, but you know what, it's hard to save up for a car when you're making $22.50-$45 a week). Yes, I had savings, but because I wasn't working during those times, I used my savings for my phone bill, gas, necessities, and Christmas presents for people. When I got hired at Subway in December, I had $300 left to my name.

SO obviously, this is why I still don't have my own car...BECAUSE I'VE BEEN BROKE. What's annoying me is that my mom just told me 2 days ago to move out, and yesterday morning she said I have until the end of the month. Wait, no, that's not what's bothering me...let me rephrase that...WHAT'S ANNOYING ME IS that she keeps nagging and nagging and NAGGING.

Yesterday morning: "You have until the end of the month. blah blah blah"
10 minutes later: "I'm serious. You remember what I said, right?"
Last night after I got home from working 2 jobs: "Did you find a place yet?" (me:) Hello, I've been working. ALL DAY. I JUST got home.
This morning: "Have you figured it out yet?"
2 minutes later: "I never thought I'd have to kick out a child, but I would've thought that you would have wanted to move out years ago. I'm really serious, if you aren't gone by the end of the month, I'm throwing your stuff out on the lawn." HELLO! Of course I wanted to! I can't stand living here anyway! You know what though, I JUST got a job in December, and I've been saving ever since then to buy a RELIABLE car (pretty much everything on Craigslist under $5k is either not running, or has 200+ miles) since I can't get a cosigner. (My dad is unable to cosign for me, and she refuses to cosign.) So how the heck am I supposed to move out when I don't have a car? Obviously she's not going to let me continue to use her 2nd car, and I need a way to get to work. There's no way I'm going to quit my current jobs and hope to find one within walking distance; it took me 2 years to get hired at a part-time SUBWAY, for crying out loud.

It's just really, really annoying. She's acting like she has to push me out of the house like in "Failure to Launch" when the reality is, nobody is helping me, so I've been saving up so that I CAN get a car and I CAN move out, and that I CAN pay for wedding stuff. Meanwhile, I've been dying to get out.

So there you have it.

Also, I really wanted eggs this morning, but the 3 that were left were solid on the inside.

Yeah...

No comments: