Saturday, November 1, 2008

Surgery SUCKS

I had a ruptured tendon, so yesterday I had to go into the hospital and have surgery. It took 3 tries for the stupid IV to stay in because my veins kept spazzing out when they put them in. That was the most painful part of the whole surgery...because they gave me anesthesia so I don't remember the rest except for waking up having to pee really badly. Anyway, they ended up taking part of the tendon from my pinky toe and using it on my big toe's tendon, which was completely ripped. They also wrapped extra around it to keep it from bursting, or something. I'm going to have several scars on my foot...4 I believe. I've been in horrible pain all day today. I have no patience nor good mood anymore. UGH.

Yesterday was also mine and Troy's anniversary! He bought me a Dell LAPTOP for our anniversary/Christmas/birthday. How amazing is that. What a sweetheart. I owe him my life lol. I love this thing, but definitely not as much as I love my Troy. =)

Anyway, I'm going to be in this stupid cast for a month. When I get it off, I have to have physical therapy for 2 months, so...yeah. 4 months total healing time. Dang. At least I have school and scrapbooking to keep me busy. Too bad I don't have an at-home job, too! My leg itches so bad. I have a pencil, but it doesn't reach very far. Dangit.

I can't believe it's already November. That's so weird. Okay. I suddenly got really really tired and I want to go check on some school stuff, so I'm outie (for now).

No comments: