Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tag! - Blogspot Version

These are always fun. I was tagged by Lauren from children of the earth.

The Rules...

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!


(These are in no particular order.)
1) I love Harry Potter. I can never get enough of these books.



2) I am getting married to the best man ever in 2 weeks and 5 days from today! We met in July 2004 and have been dating steadily since October 31st, 2007. (I couldn't decide which of these 2 studly pictures to put up, so I decided to do both.)



3) I am LDS and proud.

4) I'm lactose intolerant, but I freaking. love. cheese.

5) Piano is my passion.

6) I don't really know what I want to do career-wise. I have discovered that radiography and teaching are not for me, but I love kids (most of the time, ha!).

7) I have a small obsession with Disney and musical music. Hey, they're fun!

8) Right now I am working as a data entry pharmacy technician.

9) When I was little, my dad and I used to sit outside runway fences and watch the planes take off and land while we ate skittles.

10) If I could be an animal, I'd be a cheetah. I love how fast and agile they are. I, on the other hand, am a super slow runner.


11) I have 2 cats, and they are my babies. Gracie is 1 year and 7 months old, and Bob is 7 months old. (Unfortunately I don't have a picture of them on this computer.)

12) If presented with the choice of hanging out with a bunch of people or hanging out alone, most of the time I'd choose being by myself. I'm perfectly content playing piano, reading, or doing crafts with no one but myself.




Lauren's Questions

1. What is your favorite food? Mexican food. (and cheese.)

2. What is a song that best describes you? That's a tough one. I don't know if I could pick one, but I'd have to say a lot of the Linkin Park songs fit me.

3. What's one of your favorite quotes? "Don't change who you want to be for what you want at the moment."

4. What's your favorite childhood memory? I just loved family outings and activities. I'd say those were the best.

5. If you could choose anyone to hang out with for a day, who would it be, why? I thought long and hard about this one...and I really don't know. I guess I'm just lame. =p

6. What's your favorite hobby? Playing piano.

7. What's a goal, big or small of yours? I'd like to learn how to sew and make quilts.

8. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad, but ended up being really good? Mmmmmm..........nope. Not that I can recall, anyway.

9. What's the first memory you ever had? Uh...not a very good one. I remember I said the Lord's name in vain and my mom told me to not do that, so I ran to my room and slammed the door, and then I kept on opening the door, repeating it, and slamming the door. I'm not sure how long this went on for. I think I was like...3. My feelings were hurt that she told me that what I was doing was bad.

10. What makes you feel your very best? Taking naps. It fixes almost anything.

11. What is your pet peeve? Spelling and grammar errors. I can't stand them, lol. Also, when people drive in the far left lane going WAY UNDER 65. Come on, people. Some people actually have some place to be.

12. What is something you're afraid of? A person hiding in my house, especially when it's dark. I check all my closets and the shower whenever I get home at night.



My Questions For You:

1. Who is your inspiration?
2. What is your favorite electronic?
3. What is your weirdest food combination? (For example, recently I like eggs with ketchup. Pretzels with mustard are good too.)
4. What is a skill you would like to acquire?
5. Name the most interesting thing that has happened to you (or that you've done) in the last week.
6. What was your favorite movie as a child?
7. If you could have one superpower, what would you choose?
8. What is your favorite tradition?
9. Name an item on your bucket list.
10. What is your favorite board game?
11. If you could visit someone from any period of time, who would you visit?
12. How old were you when you bought your first CD (or tape), and what was it?


Dear
andiland
Jed & Melanie
A foggy day in London town...
Kristen.Cherie
May Be Kristin
THE ASBURRY FAMILY,
YOU'RE IT!

No comments: