Monday, September 5, 2011

Oh snap.

I went to the doctor on Wednesday, and it turns out that I've gained 11 pounds since May. = (Hopefully not REALLY 11 pounds, since the weight fluctuates throughout the day...and the May appointment was in the morning while Wednesday's appointment was late afternoon. But still.)

I had my blood drawn on Friday. The test is going to test my thyroid, cholesterol, whether or not I'm anemic (I'm not because I've been able to donate blood), etc.

I'm still having a really hard time finding a job. Subway gives me 23 hours max. One week I covered for my manager a lot and another person and got up to 33 hours...BUT then my owner decided to reduce my hours on the days I was originally scheduled to work. Then the next week I had 17 hours!! It's stupid. Come on. How am I supposed to save up for a car/wedding when my paychecks are barely enough to pay my bills/gas/etc.? Rediculous. Meanwhile, the other girl my age whose getting married gets 40 hours a week...but that's because she's the assistant manager.

Anyway. It's frustrating.

No comments: