Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thoughts

-I started my first DIY project! It's a wish bowl. So far I have made 80 cards.

-I love cats. Especially mine.

-I know what I want my wedding dress to look like. I keep on looking up pictures of my style and so ahhh, I'm dying here. Look how pretty it is! I loooooove the ruffles.






-We've narrowed down our photographers to 2 companies.


-I started the Supreme 90 Day challenge. It's great so far. Today I finished day 7.


-I am really tired, but get too excited to sleep. haha.


-Recently, I bought a Groupon for half off admission for 2 to the new aquarium in the Tempe mall. I AM SO EXCITED. The last aquarium I went to was at the Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum in Tennessee in 2005, and before that was years before that in Oregon at the Shamu place.


-When I'm driving and I smell smoke, I get paranoid that my car is on fire and is going to reach the gas tank and blow up before I get a chance to get out. It's scary. I'm also paranoid about the power going out at work at night, since the closers are there by themselves. Freaaaaaaky.


Goodnight!

No comments: