Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why living at home sucks

-people steal my clothes and don't give them back

-sometimes I forget to put my computer into hibernation mode, or people break into it. Then they go onto FOREIGN sites (which is prob why my computer is so slow now) and eat sticky food directly over it

-people go through my laundry

-my stuff gets thrown away, and when I ask for reimbursement, I get yelled at

-even though I'm freakin' 21 and the majority of people my age are out drinking, doing drugs, and/or being ho's, I don't do any of that (never will) but still get in trouble if I come home later than midnight

-I'm expected to drive my sisters and their friends all over the place and make the house spotless if I'm not at work. Doesn't matter if I have homework, I'm sitting here on the computer so I'm obviously not doing anything...yeah...okay then

-every morning before 8, my mom or little sister yells at the other

The only non-invasion of property I can think of is that when I put my name on my bought food, no one eats it...not that I know of.

07/17: Well, now my mom refuses to cosign for me unless I get a HYUNDAI because that's what she has (and likes). She's convinced that all other cars are crap and fall apart after one year. I have good credit, but no history. This. SUCKS. I'm going to be stuck in this hell hole forever!!!

GET ME OUT OF HERE.

No comments: