Friday, July 15, 2011

Dear homework, I hate you

I've been sitting here staring at an open word document forever. For one of my assignments, I'm supposed to read some article and then write 5 paragraphs about it. The second one requires me to look up an article on eglobal (which is completely STUPID because eglobal doesn't have little stories like what we're being asked to look up...it has stupid crap like findings and surveys in CT, rad, etc.) and write a couple of paragraphs about it. I've gone back and forth between them multiple times and have not written a WORD.

I hate school. HATE HATE HATE IT.

So screw it. I'm not wasting my whole and only morning off staring at a word document when I can't figure it out. If I haven't figured it out by now, then I'm not going to in the next 4 hours.

I was supposed to start my online program with GCU on Monday, but the financial aid and enrollment people and I can't get ahold of each other. They called me Monday while I was at school. After school I went directly to work. Tuesday I went to work, then directly to school, then directly back to work. Wednesday was school to work. Thursday I worked 8 - 4. They're out of their offices by 4; I called on Wednesday, but they didn't bother calling back until Thursday (and then they left me a million messages). So, now I can't start school on Monday.

But you know what?

I'm glad. I hate writing essays.

No comments: