Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy News

We were thinking of next September, but now we are aiming for an April wedding. Yay. =) We haven't picked an exact day yet.

Now I get need to get a car...and start my savings all over again so I can pay for the wedding...

...Yeah. I have really great credit, but not enough history...and no cosigners...so now I'm going to have to pay for something in cash. Grr.

Luckily, the Westovers have some caterer friends who said they'd cater for free; we just have to buy the food. Also, Troy's sister offered to let me use her dress. I think the most expensive thing is going to be the pictures...then the flowers and the cake, and the decorations might be up there in price too...then the music, and then the fondue fountain. YES. I want a fondue fountain because I loooove fondue. I like cheese better than chocolate, but that'd probably be weird to have a giant cheese fountain (I don't even know if they do those); however, it'd be AWESOME.

Oh man. I love cheese. Lactose intolerance doesn't stand in the way between me and cheese. Ha!

Oh yes, also, I told my academic counselor that I need to move my start date for school. I haven't posted anything in the class, so that means I won't have to pay for it. Good thing, because I'd die.

No comments: