Monday, July 25, 2011

Are you kidding me??

This online program is NOT flexible!! All of the other online classes I've taken in the past have always had 1-2 set days in a week in which assignments were due. This one has MULTIPLE dates. Today was day one. Tomorrow, day two, an assignment is already due. This is a PROBLEM because:

-tomorrow is my long day. I wake up, go to the other school, then go straight to work, and then by the time I get home it's already 8 pm.
-I can't access my freakin' ebook. It keeps trying to download, and then says "internal error from host". Obviously I don't have time to look up the number for tech support, call and fix it because I'll be gone all day tomorrow.
-I'm supposed to write a 200-300 word thing about motivation...um hello, I have none, so how am I supposed to write about it??

This is not a good time to start this program right now. Plus, after my mom graduates, I'm going to have to pay for the rest of my classes out of pocket. It's $435/credit and each class is 3-4 credits. Dude. I don't even know if I want to teach! I had a calling as a music teacher for the nursery once, and it was HORRIBLE. Equally horrible was when I subbed for my mom's 8 year old primary class. I've also attempted to teach piano. My conclusion is this: I can't teach. I don't know how, and it makes me feel stupid and irritated. The only reason I started this program is because I just want to be DONE with school.

>=(
Also, no one else is excited about my wedding. Except for maybe one person who said so. No one is giving me their addresses, or telling family, or helping me out. I've gotten addresses from 2 cousins (who are brothers), Troy's sister, and 2 of my friends. Whatever.

No comments: