Wednesday, July 20, 2011

All You Are is Mean

A couple of weeks ago my mom asked my sister to ask some days off of work so they could go to Cali. I told her I was supposed to have those days off, too, because months ago I was planning on flying to a wedding (which isn't happening now [flying to it, I mean]). Upon hearing this, she said, "oh, you're welcome to come along."

I'm hardly ever invited to go on trips...usually they just go, or I hear about it and then am told as a side note that I can come along. So anyway, tonight I was mentioning to my sister, "I don't even know if my swimming suit fits...". My mom heard about it, and then calls and has a cow. She goes on and on and on about how I'm selfish and and rude and dumb and can't think for myself and have no life. I never said I wasn't going...I just said I needed to try on my suit still!! (And that 4 days is a long time to spend at the beach.) She uninvited me, told me I'm no longer invited to go to Disneyland this year (the one thing I've actually been directly invited to in a lonnnnnnng time), and said to move out. I'm a horrible example and just make everyone upset. O...kay? Because I don't have time to make the house spotless and I don't know if my swimming suit fits, nor if I want to have insults thrown at me for 4 days without an escape?

She just likes to start crap with me. She's always saying rude stuff and putting me down and I'm tired of it.

On top of that, she's always giving me crap about how I'm still at home. Well guess what? I can't move out unless I have a car...and to get a car, I have to get cosigned, which she refuses to do and my dad is currently unable to do.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

aww Sharisa! I'm so sorry it's been rough. i hope it gets better soon. i'm sure you've got plenty of friends, but if you need someone to talk to i'm here for ya!